Pantone Coated Uncoated Formula Guide
Pantone Covered and Uncoated GP1601N Recipe Guide Ideal for Visual Creators, Bundling Planners, Print Architects, Pre-press Experts, Printers, Screen Printers, Brand Proprietors, Website specialists, Variety Evaluators – anybody determining, sealing, looking at, and endorsing spot tone.
C Pantone and U Pantone Formula Guide Book Supplier in Bangladesh please call +8801713063995.
CU Pantone Specification:
- Shows every one of the 1,867 market-driven spot colors on covered and uncoated stock
- Use plan motivation to squeeze check
- Two conservative fan decks for simple survey and compactness
- Pantone Spot Tones are accessible in most computerized plan programs
- Handheld decks give an in a hurry reference.
- Imprinted on the most generally utilized paper stock loads (100 lb covered and 80 lb uncoated).
- The lighting Marker page exhibits that lighting conditions are appropriate for various assessments.
- 1,867 spot tones, including the most recent 112 varieties — the biggest variety range in the Pantone Illustrations Framework.
- Organized in chromatic arrangement, new varieties showed toward the front.
- Colors are accessible in particular in the most advanced plan programming.
- The upgraded printing process for further developed variety precision.
- Each tone is shown with its comparing number and ink detailing.
- The file toward the rear of the aides gives the numeric area to each tone.
- 98% of highlighted colors measure under 2dE resistance to the expert standard information.
More Query Please visit Pantone’s Official Website